A new module of a passenger departures terminal in the northern part of the Vilnius Airport will be build. After the construction of this terminal with an area of 14.4 thousand square meters is complete, the total area of all passenger terminals at Vilnius Airport will increase by a third, and passenger throughput will double - from 1 200 passengers per hour to 2 400.
The reconstruction of the ground accessibility system in front of Vilnius Airport will be carried out simultaneously with the construction of the new terminal: the engineering networks will be renovated, the pavement will be replaced, and a new much more efficient transport scheme will be developed.
- The new building will be of A ++ energy class. Sustainable construction will lead to better operational parameters, greater long-term returns, responsible approach to the environment and human health. Our goal is to ensure that the new terminal building is BREEAM Good certified;
- The new passenger departures terminal will sit between the existing departures and the VIP Terminal & Conference centre;
- The new building will be two-storied. On its ground floor, there will be a passenger check-in area with a self-service zone where passengers will be able to check in independently both themselves and their luggage for the flight. The building will also be equipped with common public spaces, cafes and other commercial areas, and airline offices;
- The new terminal will be connected to the existing passenger terminal by a spacious walkway, which will ensure comfortable connection between the terminals;
- Terminal will also have two new airbridges, through which it will be possible to board passengers directly onto the planes;
- After works are complete, passengers could be welcomed into the new terminal at the end of 2024.
CONTACTS TO ENQUIRE
If you have any further questions about this project, please fill in this form.